ScubaPro Balanced Power Inflator hose

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tna9001

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hello All,

I ordered a Hydros with the Air 2 then changed my mind and got the version with the balanced regular inflator. Problem is, I had attached the inflator (from the Air 2) to my 1st stage. When I got the new BCD with the balanced inflator, I figured it was the same hose and just kept the hose attached to my 1st stage sending the new hose (for the balanced inflator) with the BCD with the Air 2. The hose from the Air 2 will not work with the Balanced inflator. I've googled and can't find a replacement hose for the Balanced inflator, anyone have an idea where I can get on? Is this something the LDS can fix?

Thank you!

Hello All,

I ordered a Hydros with the Air 2 then changed my mind and got the version with the balanced regular inflator. Problem is, I had attached the inflator (from the Air 2) to my 1st stage. When I got the new BCD with the balanced inflator, I figured it was the same hose and just kept the hose attached to my 1st stage sending the new hose (for the balanced inflator) with the BCD with the Air 2. The hose from the Air 2 will not work with the Balanced inflator. I've googled and can't find a replacement hose for the Balanced inflator, anyone have an idea where I can get on? Is this something the LDS can fix?

Thank you!

Didn't the BC come with the LP inflator hose with the proper connector? It should.

As stated above, the QD is a standard fitting. Burhan has pointed out there should have been an inflator hose with the BCD. Have you double checked to see if it was in the package with the BCD?

On another note, Scubapro and XS SCuba make a QD that is separate from the LP hose. The nice thing about that is you can then change hose length as needed.

Back
Top Bottom