scubapro Air II - Gen 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry about that couv.
Got wrapped up in tax season and just left all that stuff in a red dixie cup on my workbench. Then went to Cayman. Then commissioned the boat. Now I'm trying to get some work done before going to Michigan next month. I may try to put it all back together soon if I can remeber what it looked like before I started. It's like working on a car right? a few extra screws left over is no big deal........ Maybe I should get RHwestfall's address now......:D

funny thing - just switched to a BP/W (still converted it to a pull-to-dump just to keep folks "on edge"), set up a 7' primary and a bungied necklace, and I have found pure heaven!!!!!!! Might be dumping all the Air-2 sets I have (though I don't think the wife will give up hers). Air-2's are excellent with the SP "Classic" BC due to the configuration, but are "problematic" on many other set-ups. Life is good! Good luck with your project.

Last edited:
For warm water I'd dive a set-up like that, and, in fact, I did in the past. For the deep/cold stuff I most frequently dive here in the Great Lakes, I'm not sure I'd trust it as well as my 109/156/G250v seconds that I use...

I have an AIR 2 on my BP & wing. Long hose primary, myflex on the AIR 2 with a longer corrugated hose rather than a short one. This combination eliminates the restricted head movement issue.

Backplate and Wings - Wings/BC Parts - Corrugated Hoses - Elbows - Quick Dumps - 22" Corruagted Hose - Northeast Scuba Supply

funny thing - just switched to a BP/W (still converted it to a pull-to-dump just to keep folks "on edge"), set up a 7' primary and a bungied necklace, and I have found pure heaven!!!!!!! Might be dumping all the Air-2 sets I have (though I don't think the wife will give up hers). Air-2's are excellent with the SP "Classic" BC due to the configuration, but are "problematic" on many other set-ups. Life is good! Good luck with your project.
Why not really keep me on edge by putting an air 2 on that pull dump? Funny stuff. What part of the great lakes do you dive?

Mostly Erie and the Niagara River, and an occasional trip to the St. Lawrence

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom