ScubaJenny needs a TRUCK for beach cleanup

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MikeJacobs

Reaction score
We're all looking forward to visiting Jenny after beach cleanup this weekend. BUT, does anybody have a truck large enough to move a queen sized bed by then for Jenny between LBTS and west Hollywood? In case you're wondering whether this is SCUBA related, just imagine her kicking it home down the coast and then through various canals. A truck and a little help would mean she'd be all rested up for beach cleanup this weekend AND we'll all have someplace comfortable to pass out on after the after-party.

Call me if so... 9 5 4 -6 4 9 -0 6 6 6

Mike, have you considered a steel backplate and wing combination? I know the DIR guys can get a queen-sized mattress in a Halcyon MC pack...

LOL, funny Tom
Seriously, tho, anybody got a truck that can move a queen size mattress? I would really appreciate it if somebody can step forward..right away, perhaps??

awhh yes, scott with the big truck :) .. Actually the sooner the better...tonight or tomorrow would be great...

Tom Winters:
Mike, have you considered a steel backplate and wing combination? I know the DIR guys can get a queen-sized mattress in a Halcyon MC pack...
ROTFLMAO! I spit my coffee all over my monitor, but it was worth it. Thanks for making my morning!

How wide is it? Will it fit in a van?

Well, it was toooo good a deal to pass up so the delivery folks made us an offer we couldn't refuse... but Jenny could still use the truck to get her backplate back and forth to shore-dive sites...

Lo siento, Jen!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom