ScubaFest Show 2010

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ohiodivers

Registered
Reaction score
The 2010 edition of ScubaFest will be hosted by the OCSSDI on Mar 19-21, 2010 in Columbus, Ohio at the Crowne Plaza North on Double Tree Ave. This event will feature Ralph Wilbanks as the Keynote Spearker.

On Friday evening Ralph will hold a meet and greet, followed by a short presentation. SECORE will also conduct a brief presentation, followed by the showing of all the photo contest entries and People's Choice voting will be begin.

Other noteable Valerie van Heest, Dave Trotter wil be in attendance as well. There will be numerous workshops and presentation as well

I will be there again representing Scuba educators international. This years show was a lot of fun. Tom Leaird and I really enjoyed it. I hope to be able to do a presentation or workshop myself. Need to get in touch with whoever is organizing that. The thing I liked most was that this truly is a show for divers and the attendees reflect that. I hope to see some other manufacturers there. They really miss out by not doing these kinds of shows.

yeah that was fun, would be nice if we coulda had some more time for the presentations tho'... a couple of them were really rushed and we could have gotten into it so much more...

What ones did you feel were rushed. The presentors tell us how much time they want and we usually give it to them. The 2010 show will be at the same location.

I don't know if the presenters felt rushed but maybe it was that you had some really good ones and the people attending felt like the time just flew by! Unfortunately I was unable to attend any of them as I was manning the SEI booth while Tom was doing his. I'm hoping to get to give one of two myself this year. I have two topics in mind and both should be pretty good. One of them may even be a little on the controversial side! But nonetheless it is an issue that is popping up all too often lately.

Come one, come all...Scubafest is always good!

Booked my rooms this past sunday. Just a note. The show rate is 104, priceline and hotel rate is 94, I used my AAA and got a king executive room for 88 bucks a night! And I am doing 2 presentations one on the Failure of the Buddy System and another one on the benefits of UW Navigation. Not sure if I'll be doing them both days or not. Will have to check the schedule. Look forward to seeing everyone there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom