scubaboardnews.com?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LOL, wow I wish my biggest problem was getting a newsletter from a place I frequent, and not remembering if I actually opted in or not. Heck my nephew got the email and he doesnt frequent here as much and he was excited to get it :) So not all of us think of it as spam, I'm sure there are a few of us that actually appreciate getting it :D

I got it from wookie, doesn't really seem like spam. Perhaps that is just the way you guys want to interpret it. Since you don't feel you signed up for it.

There are way bigger problems to concern yourself with. Good Grief

I actually read a thread I wasn't aware of. It was pretty good. Thanks.

If you don't want it just opt out :idk:

Or maybe Netdoc could just make sure that those of you who interpret it like spam, don't get it anymore.

I am sure if you ask him to do that, he would. Rather than attacking him. :shakehead:

It isn't like he sold/or gave your email to someone else. Right NetDoc??

It isn't like he sold/or gave your email to someone else. Right NetDoc??
That is absolutely right. ScubaBoard's data base is still safe from third parties and will ONLY be used for ScubaBoard.

This was the first run with new software and it appears to be doing what we want. If there were any mistakes, they were inadvertent in nature.

You ended up in my spam folder. Now that I know who you are, I will let you back out.

I have several email addresses. I use a generic one for sites that I have to sign up and provide an email. I keep my work address separate. If someone does share my address and I get on the super spam list, I just kill the account and move along.

In the last few years, I have come to really appreciate the board and what NetDoc does to help our tank breathing lot out.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom