ScubaBoard SURGE 2019 Sponsors

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Update:

Cathy and I have booked our one week stay at Oasis Coral Estates Curacao for this spring. We also booked our diving with Coral Divers of Curacao.

As you may recall, Cathy won the Oasis Coral Estates and Coral Divers package while Surging in Curacao.

Here are some links (beautiful property and only about 3 years old): 2-Person Hotel Room Deluxe
Coral Divers Curacao

We can't wait to dive the west end. We hear it is a different experience from our east end Surge diving.

Diver Direct $30 gift card:
Geckobrands Waterproof Lightweight Backpack

We bought a new dry bag as our old one was holed-out. This new one is super lightweight with backpack straps.

Shearwater Research and Dolphin Scuba Sacramento:
Shearwater Perdix AI Dive Computer | Dolphin Scuba Center

I logged into my account at Dolphin Scuba and opened the above page and then clicked the green quote pricing link. Mike and his team emailed me with a great price. Dolphin Scuba has a thriving internet business with a large warehouse behind the store that specializes in shipping scuba gear around the world. I have the Perdix AI in my hand right now-- I am impressed even more.

Thank you Bruce and Lynn for letting me test-dive your computers. Your tutorials were great as I remembered how to cycle through the different screens.

I downloaded the Shearwater cloud app and updated the firmware. I have the computer customized with my preferences.

Shearwater Research | Rugged Dive Computers for Technical Divers has lots of easy to use information. Their FAQs are helpful.

This computer is bulletproof compared to the one that it is replacing. The retired unit is a nice computer, but has started to fall apart externally. Instead of repairing it, I bought something REALLY NICE!

Thank you Shearwater Research Team and Mike Johnson at Dolphin Scuba.

Dennis and Roxanne made it all possible! Cheers to both of you!

markm

Update:

Cathy and I have booked our one week stay at Oasis Coral Estates Curacao for this spring. We also booked our diving with Coral Divers of Curacao.

As you may recall, Cathy won the Oasis Coral Estates and Coral Divers package while Surging in Curacao.

Here are some links (beautiful property and only about 3 years old): 2-Person Hotel Room Deluxe
Coral Divers Curacao

We can't wait to dive the west end. We hear it is a different experience from our east end Surge diving.

Diver Direct $30 gift card:
Geckobrands Waterproof Lightweight Backpack

We bought a new dry bag as our old one was holed-out. This new one is super lightweight with backpack straps.

Shearwater Research and Dolphin Scuba Sacramento:
Shearwater Perdix AI Dive Computer | Dolphin Scuba Center

I logged into my account at Dolphin Scuba and opened the above page and then clicked the green quote pricing link. Mike and his team emailed me with a great price. Dolphin Scuba has a thriving internet business with a large warehouse behind the store that specializes in shipping scuba gear around the world. I have the Perdix AI in my hand right now-- I am impressed even more.

Thank you Bruce and Lynn for letting me test-dive your computers. Your tutorials were great as I remembered how to cycle through the different screens.

I downloaded the Shearwater cloud app and updated the firmware. I have the computer customized with my preferences.

Shearwater Research | Rugged Dive Computers for Technical Divers has lots of easy to use information. Their FAQs are helpful.

This computer is bulletproof compared to the one that it is replacing. The retired unit is a nice computer, but has started to fall apart externally. Instead of repairing it, I bought something REALLY NICE!

Thank you Shearwater Research Team and Mike Johnson at Dolphin Scuba.

Dennis and Roxanne made it all possible! Cheers to both of you!

markm

That's all so wonderful to hear! You and Cathy, enjoy your trip with the new gear and tell us all about it when you return.

Just wanted to say THANK YOU too all the sponsors for the trip.

Thank you Vivid-Pix for the Picture-Fix software. I have lots of old family photos that I'll save with this and promise throw some cred your way when I share them with my family.

Thank you Divers Direct for the gift card as well. I think I may have lost it when I moved my office this week but its the thought that counts. I hope it does turn up, I need some new Scuba toys. :clapping:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom