ScubaBoard Sub?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

justleesa:
They also offer underwater habitats and what I think is cool , but could never afford, is a SeaRoom...now to have that here would be another kind of paradise....

Am I the only one that finds the SeaRoom write-up humourous in an odd way?

Lounging in heavily cushioned wicker chairs they enjoy the view provided by the floor to ceiling glass walls.

Is wicker particularly suitable to a SeaRoom? Maybe it's supposed to be romatic?

As the light fades to darkness they turn on the stereo and start the generator. As they begin cooking with the galley's modern appliances, the generator charges the 12V batteries and powers the watermaker which makes 40 gallons of freshwater each hour.

Now this is more like it! Suddenly this write up has gone from dreamy to quasi-technical with modern appliances, generators, 12V batteries and 40(!) gallons/day production levels.

After dinner, the dishes are placed in the dishwasher and they adjourn to the master bedroom suit. Soon they are both immersed in a luxurious Jacuzzi tub sipping champagne in the dim romantic light.

Dishwasher included! This place really is luxurious!

The nearby king-size bed beckons and within minutes, our fortunate couple is sound asleep in the dark silence.

No comment. :eyebrow:

I can't tell whether the SeaRoom or Poseiden have entry ways where you can dive once the submersible is underwater. Can anyone else?

I bet the Russians would sell one of theirs for a couple million. Of course, there would not be any windows.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom