ScubaBoard Server Upgrades

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW! - For the last few weeks ONLY this site has been REALLY SLOW.
Almost like every page has to be scanned by a virus scanner or something.
When ping'd scubaboard.com has a 41ms "response" from Ohio which isn't bad at all.

I'm just searching for help. I am unable to post a new thread. I have tried two computers? Any words of wisdome?

Have you tried removing your cookies then logging out and back in? If that doesn't resolve the issue let me know what forum you're trying to start a thread in and we'll try something else.

After the current changes this is by far the slowest website I frequent.
It can take over a full minute to do the initial load upon entering the site!

I've been experiencing the same slowness. It's painfully slow just navigating around the site and when I open a PM I start to think the site is not responding.

Hey all,

this thread is about server upgrades a few years ago. We resolved a mem-cache issue we had yesterday (day before?) and most everyone is up to speed. It only takes me a couple of seconds to load now. I am closing this thread to stop the confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom