ScubaBoard Rocks!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

simmonsjr

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Okay, so I put off posting my intro for a bit, but in the mean time have already had a lot of great help from a lot of great divers on several different topics. Divers helping divers, what a great idea!

Now about myself. I was originally PADI certified in 2001 when I was stationed at Camp Pendleton, CA and attained AOW the following year. Then in 2003 while I was on my first tour to Iraq all of my gear was stolen and I have been out of the water ever since.

Fast-forward to the present and I am finally poised to reenter the underwater world; once I work out a few minor details, I plan on going for my master scuba diver certification and then on to divemaster.

Thanks again to all of you out there looking out for everyone else; maybe I'll see some of you some day (I'm in Colorado).

If you are still looking, A-1 Scuba in Englewood is a great op. They run a tight ship and -- as an added bonus -- is tied into the downtown aquarium. A great place for a diver to volunteer. Be sure to give Scott the warm regards of the entire crew at Pro Dive.

Give us a shout if you ever want to come this way for some warm water diving. We can set you up with several dive ops up and down the coast so you can do a South Florida Tour de Force... Hitting the wrecks of note from the Keys to Fort Lauderdale to Jupiter!

Dive safe and ENJOY!

Pro Dive, A-1 is most likely the shop that I will be working with; small world isn't it? If I make it
down your way I'll be sure to stop by.

Jason

It is indeed a very small world!!! Scott's crew will take very good care of all your diving needs.

We look forward to hosting you when you "make it down" our way. We can help you with everything from discount hotels to setting you up to dive several dive ops up and down the coast. Fort Lauderdale has dozens of wrecks and great diving... But, there is also a lot to see to the south and between here and Jupiter in the north.

Dive safe, ENJOY and keep us updated on your dive exploits... Where do you post? Its great to be able to follow dive buddies on ScubaBoard, FaceBook & Twitter for the quick "WOW did you see that!"

We are @PRODIVEUSA on Twitter and in the past 3 days have given away more than $100 in gear to our 240 followers... Let us know where we can find you and vice versa!

welcome to the board

I'll check it out. I love the forum name by the way!

Back
Top Bottom