Scubaboard recent crashes (march 2007)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It was like someone took away my crack!!! :blinkinge:11:

...but then i realized they were the most productive couple hours of work i've gotten done in a while! :crying: and that hurt...

Don't let it happen again!:d

Intel has the new quad core chips out... get a Quad CPU Quad Core system up and going..

Yes I'm kidding! About the Quad CPU Quad Core atleast :D

do it easy:
Woo Hoo, I can't wait for Scubaboard 3!!! :wink:

Sweet!! I did enjoy SB2 . . . Wish the site was still up . . . :)

jhbryaniv:
Sweet!! I did enjoy SB2 . . . Wish the site was still up . . . :)
It's on your Forum list here, now known as Suface Interval - and possibly the cause of the server overload from all the one line posts.

DandyDon:
It's on your Forum list here, now known as Suface Interval - and possibly the cause of the server overload from all the one line posts.

AHH see thats where you are wrong. . . it is not all one line posts. . .

DandyDon:
Or not. Nice try Don - Maybe there's too many one line greets going on? Or maybe too much "accident analysis" with the recent SG accident.

FYI - the surface interval is slower than it's been in months. :wink:

Ok, you got me guys. I've never been into SI - sorry for posting.

DandyDon:
Ok, you got me guys. I've never been into SI - sorry for posting.

No need to apologize. . . those of us who aren't quite as serious as some others just don't enjoy being blamed for everything :D

jhbryaniv:
No need to apologize. . . those of us who aren't quite as serious as some others just don't enjoy being blamed for everything :D
especially since the SI gets blamed for every crash by some, but EVERY time; Net Doc or some other admin states that it's NOT BECAUSE OF THE SI... so I would guess it's STILL NOT BECAUSE OF THE SI.

howarde:
especially since the SI gets blamed for every crash by some, but EVERY time; Net Doc or some other admin states that it's NOT BECAUSE OF THE SI... so I would guess it's STILL NOT BECAUSE OF THE SI.

As would I . . . But aren't we blaming Shelli?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom