Scubaboard Mobile on my Crackberry

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've got a Blackberry Bold. It views the pages exactly like they are on the PC rather than in a "reduced" mobile mode. You just have to zoom a bit to read the small print.

LB, I've got the Blackberry Storm. It's the full screen size one, somewhat like the iPhone is.

I've got a Blackberry Bold. It views the pages exactly like they are on the PC rather than in a "reduced" mobile mode. You just have to zoom a bit to read the small print.

so this happens on 4 BB models. even when not in the "Mobile" skin. Interesting. . .

can any of the board admins not look into this problem?
Of course.

Just send me a Blackberry so that I can test and reproduce this problem.

Failing that, I cannot help you with BB issues.

Of course.

Just send me a Blackberry so that I can test and reproduce this problem.

Failing that, I cannot help you with BB issues.

in the past couple days, I'd almost be willing to see if mine would skip on water and throw it in the Atlantic!

The battery on these things sucks. 20 minutes of calls and my batt was down to 20%.

(I got a battery replacement under warranty yesterday and it's doing much better though, so far...)

OUCH man, 20 minutes!!! I get pissed cause mine only lasts 3/4 of a day, god forbid I run background apps like twibble, google maps or the music player. . .

Don't they have BB's in this far far away land you are in El?

why? :phft: diving is for suckers, the real fun is virtual internet diving :D

OUCH man, 20 minutes!!! I get pissed cause mine only lasts 3/4 of a day, god forbid I run background apps like twibble, google maps or the music player. . .

Don't they have BB's in this far far away land you are in El?

seeing how the BB was only 3 weeks old (and the battery that old), it was a pain.

The new battery seems to be holding a charge though.

what's twibble?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom