Scubaboard Mobile on my Crackberry

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

letterboy

I'm the reasonable one
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Ok so I have been surfing sb from my BB most of the morning and have noticed a couple "issues" they may be "issues" with the operator, but every time I post in a thread, or go to a new page on sb that I have been to before, it always goes to the cached page, ie old outdated page, if I refresh the page it brings up the new page. Which can be kind of annoying... Is this a setting on my BB or a default setting on the theme... I have made a couple posts in MOF about it this morning...

Posted via Mobile Device

Just changed the emulation mode on here to ie going to try that, and cleaned my cache out...
Posted via Mobile Device

Nope still doing the same thing :(
Posted via Mobile Device

I get that on mine too- seems to pull up the cached page (not just on SB) for a day or so before it will look for a new one.

And is there any way to turn off the "Posted via Mobile Device" nonsense- It's getting old and on the touchscreen on my other mobile it just takes too long to bother backspacing over it.

Stupid devices using cached pages . . . :(

And is there any way to turn off the "Posted via Mobile Device" nonsense- It's getting old and on the touchscreen on my other mobile it just takes too long to bother backspacing over it.

looks like it just adds it by default to the body of th text. as [I]Posted via Mobile Device[/I]

pretty lame.

but it appears that you can space over it and erase it.... just a pain in the but to have to do it for something that's not needed in the first place.

Stupid devices using cached pages . . . :(

There should be some setting on your crackberry. Or... Operator error. :rofl3:

Could be Operator error . . .

Also I was using SB mobile on BB and it was using default skin, I changed it to mobile, changed it to default to see Denise's new AV, when I try to change it back, it wouldn't go back to mobile. . . Today I logged on from a computer though and it started in Mobile . . . GRRR I think I hate my BB . . . maybe I need a new one . . . :)

So I guess the problems started with Denise . . .

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom