Scubaboard members discount at Scubatoys

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

crpntr133:
There is always a way around it especially if you can find a SB'er that lives close to scubatoys to help you out for a few bucks. :wink:
ROADTRIP!!!!!
But we'll need a BIG TRUCK to haul our dive booty back.
ohhhhhh and then we can stop off and dive that missile silo at the same time!!!!!
Can you mapquest that and post a link, need to see how long the drive will be. :dance:

crpntr133:
So Larry, or anyone else, do we have to talk to you personally to get the discount? A set of regs is in my near future. Too bad that you don't sell Suunto.

It probably works out best to give me a call... and besides... That will give me some time to talk you out of a Suunto! :wink:

I am sure they will be. Especially, if Suunto knows how many computers you sold per year, they will be more worried. LOL~~~

My next computer will be Oceanic under Larry's service (life time?).

Gee~~ D9 doesn't have a function to sync with three transmitters in underwater..... I don't know why~~~~~

hoosier:
My next computer will be Oceanic under Larry's service (life time?).

After LP pi$$ed me off, with their pi$$ poor attitude, I called ScubaToys and bought the Oceanic Veo 180 and Dive Rite safety reel. I got the matched LP price, but didn't know about the extra 10% (DUH!!). Nice people to deal with and with my next purchase, I have to try out the STALKERCAM. Thanks for the tip Scott :wink:

pennypue:
ROADTRIP!!!!!
But we'll need a BIG TRUCK to haul our dive booty back.
ohhhhhh and then we can stop off and dive that missile silo at the same time!!!!!
Can you mapquest that and post a link, need to see how long the drive will be. :dance:

How about a Dodge Ram 1500 with a cover on it? Is your booty that big Penny? :D 22mpg will suck but hey. Just please don't ask me to drive down any boat ramps..long story.

Let me finish my bottle of wine and then I will see what I can do about mapquest..then again maybe not.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom