Scubaboard members discount at Scubatoys

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dlndavid:
I just love that camera, follow the client and or employees around the store. I even kept an eye on you Scott when you were there.

STALKER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!

:11:

Lil' Irish Temper:
I did purchase, and dove a Zeagle Pressure gauge on a 24" hose today, and it didn't break.

But I am going to try it out on the boat this weekend so I'll see what kind of damage I can do to it then.

What's the warranty on these badboys Scott?

Ummm...I think that gauges carry a 2 year warranty. Since I like you, I will give you a lifetime warranty - as long as you keep in in the original box, unused.

:eyebrow:

ScottZeagle:
Ummm...I think that gauges carry a 2 year warranty. Since I like you, I will give you a lifetime warranty - as long as you keep in in the original box, unused.

Didn't come in a box:

The dive shop lady had to rip apart one of your 2 console gauges to make me that one. Now I love her because she did that for me. I only dive with a SPG :D

64 bucks brand new with a hose. I don't know if I could find one that cheap online.

Thanks Scott... Hey how do I go about getting a RA#, and do you have the toll free number for DiveRite?

ScottZeagle:
Do this:

Pull up the website, click on the camera icon.

Once you get the camera up, choose the "front counter"

When you get that pulled up, call the store and ask for Kip.

Once you see Kip get the phone, ask him if they have a MD Henderson wetsuit in stock.

Kip will say, "yes, we do."

Say, "Can you go and make sure - I don't want to drive all the way over there if you don't!"

Kip will say, "Sure, hold on..."

Kip will put his hand over the phone, sit there for a minute, then come on and say, "Yes..yes we do.

Then you say, "You didn't even check! I was watching you on the web cam!"

Kip will get very quiet for a few seconds, then say, "Hold on"

You will then see Kip get up and actually walk to the wetsuit rack, come back and say "happy now??"

This, kids, will help your day go faster on an extrememly boring work day!!

I suggest that every Scuba Board member tries it at least once.

:D

Had an interesting shot today on the camera :D Lets just say...ladies don't stand to close to the display when wearing a low cut top.

crpntr133:
Had an interesting shot today on the camera :D Lets just say...ladies don't stand to close to the display when wearing a low cut top.

I know thats like the other day I was watching, and this guy (probably mid 50's) at the counter had his hand on this hot girl's (probably 25) butt. I thought it was the girls dad. You go boy!

All I can say is that I hope I am that spry at 55. :D

I was shocked :11: that Larry let this happen in his store without calling me! 1-800-LIT-FOXS

keyshunter:
Do I have this right:

Larry will match Leisure Pro price AND then give SB members a 10% discount?
I'm pretty sure that's incorrect.

Larry probably wouldn't be in business long if he did that :wink:

jonnythan:
I'm pretty sure that's incorrect.

Larry probably wouldn't be in business long if he did that :wink:

Uh... actually it is correct... and I plan on being here!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom