ScubaBoard is Invading the Philippines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My checked bag holds, my regulator, bcd, mask, fins, boots, 1.5mm funding box, 2 and clothes. It weighted 47lbs. The bag weights 8lbs. The backpack is lighter and with some old compression sacks over the gear and stocking over the fins everything slides in easy with room to spare.
I'm excited I have an old unobtrusive backpack that holds myself and clothes gear, and when I get there's room for food water. And i the can carry all of my back and look like every other tourist.

Hello all - I'm not on here very often, but have recently (last July) moved to the Philippines and found this thread very interesting. I'm glad to see people enjoyed themselves here in the Phils.

Forgive me in advance, but where is the place on the site to 'advertise?' In addition to my 'day job,' I am also a DM here coordinating local trips (Anilao) and throughout the PH and Asia (both, for locals and for people visiting the region). I'd appreciate the chance to let others know. I didn't see a wiki or otherwise providing guidance.

Thank you!
drew

Back
Top Bottom