ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2024 Bonaire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm not staying a second week. But I'm really interested in renting a truck and diving Salt Pier, Alice in Wonderland, and Karpata in the afternoon after the boat dives. If anyone else is interested please let me know and we can split the rental.
If there's not a lot of interest in doing a second week, then I'm going to want to maximize my one week time and do a bunch of shore dives also so count me in as a potential. I'd like to first confirm if any of my boat crew or roommate is getting a truck first though.

With the deterioration of my bad foot, Bonaire shore diving had gradually become more difficult for me, though I had still managed. 1000 Steps, I will no longer do....
We have not returned to Bonaire since Covid struck, and that was before my ankle fusion in April of 2022.
I'm not planning on being as aggressive on Bonaire as I had been, but I did set up a stowable walking stick while I was still shore diving there every year. It will be packed for this trip, assuming we were successful last evening after the 6PM starting gun!
I will gladly chip in, and do some shore diving on this trip, but for the first time since I first dived Bonaire in@95, I am not planning on renting a truck, myself.

For the people going, is there any interest in doing a second week? I'm not going to stay a second week if 90% of the crew is gone but if a handful of folks are staying longer, I'm game. All the work my coworkers didn't do in my absence will still be there after a second week.
Given we’re going to be doing a week in Curaçao the month prior, extending the trip won’t be an option for us I’m afraid.

With the deterioration of my bad foot, Bonaire shore diving had gradually become more difficult for me, though I had still managed. 1000 Steps, I will no longer do....
We have not returned to Bonaire since Covid struck, and that was before my ankle fusion in April of 2022.
I'm not planning on being as aggressive on Bonaire as I had been, but I did set up a stowable walking stick while I was still shore diving there every year. It will be packed for this trip, assuming we were successful last evening after the 6PM starting gun!
I will gladly chip in, and do some shore diving on this trip, but for the first time since I first dived Bonaire in@95, I am not planning on renting a truck, myself.
I can be your mule for some gear :cool:

The 2024 ScubaBoard Invasion Crew has been post

There now remains only 2 diver spots left.

This is the list of those who put deposits on rooms for the 2024 Invasion.
I will update it weekly. If I spelled your name wrong or if you have a SB name to include please PM me.

Last Updated
8/25/23

@Moonie ScubaBoard Mascot
@The Chairman - Pete
@Mermaid Stacy - Stacy
@cardzard - Dennis
@ROXANNE - Roxanne
Shearwater - TBA
Shearwater - TBA

@RobPNW - Robert
@Dannybot - Danny
@Dubi - Mary