ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2024 Bonaire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

And I thought that I always wait till late to pack.....Colleen was still not fully packed at 10:30 this morning. :shakehead:

On the road now to my brother's, 2 1/2 to 3 hours closer to EWR.

For us, the Bonaire Invasion has begun. Sitting now in a favorite roadhouse, rest stop, enjoying some awesome buttermilk fried chicken that is a ritual on the beginning of any of our drives south to the Newark, NYC.

See you all tomorrow!

:scubadiver:

And I thought that I always wait till late to pack.....Colleen was still not fully packed at 10:30 this morning. :shakehead:

For us, the Bonaire Invasion has begun. Sitting now in a favorite roadhouse, rest stop, enjoying some awesome buttermilk fried chicken that is a ritual on the beginning of any of our drives south to the Newark, NYC.

See you all tomorrow!

Lookin forward to it, Jim

See you all tomorrow!

Looking forward to the Jim and Dale experience to start :cool:

I'm Team Colleen. I am not packed yet. :)
Well, Colleen had BETTER be packed.
We are now >1 hour into our trip, not counting this lunch stop.
I'm not turning around so she can finish, she has her CC's, and anything she may need had better be available at the Plaza, or in Kraladijk.

LOL.. Team Colleen!
Me too!

I Did do a load of laundry which included stuff I'm packing..

you guys would give me a brain hemorrhage. my eyelid is twitching just thinking about it.

See you all tomorrow!

I'm Team Colleen. I am not packed yet. :)
Ive just now thrown some dive gear in a suitcase. Im always throwing something in my bag right up to my taxi to the airport (which will be about 3:30am for me)
The real question is can i fit everything in one bag and keep it under 50 (nope, never happens.)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom