ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2017 Roatan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

And here's an oldie with me when I went to visit Dive Dry With Dr. Bill!
What a difference it made with even this old topside photo! And the cropping tool worked great to see me better!

View attachment 414257
I would really like to meet that guy some day.

Some of you are already on the go,
Safe travels and see you tomorrow!
Now for the rest of you last minute packers,
There's always my favorite
Mr. Bean's Style

My wife doesn't like to pack until the last minute. It was driving me nuts, but we finally got mostly packed last night. Sometimes the merging of two diverging opinions is interesting :wink:.

Tomorrow is our first anniversary. Fitting that we'll be going on a scubaboard invasion as we got engaged at a scubaboard megadive!

My wife doesn't like to pack until the last minute. It was driving me nuts, but we finally got mostly packed last night. Sometimes the merging of two diverging opinions is interesting :wink:.

Tomorrow is our first anniversary. Fitting that we'll be going on a scubaboard invasion as we got engaged at a scubaboard megadive!

yeah that was 'my' plan last night too - somewhat happened as the gear got 'mostly' packed - clothes, yeah not so much. This will be our honeymoon (proposed on the Phillipines Invasion) and her 400th will be the 1st dive there so special for us too! Congrats!

Koolness. The new Mavic Pro Drone is packed. The new GoPro Black 5 with Flip5 system is being packed. Gear is next. Hopefully, I'll have room for a change of undies. :D :D :D

I still haven't started packing, but i did manage to get my laundry done last night though. Im a serial offender when it comes to last minute packing. Often im still throwing something i when the taxi arrives! Usually the small things you can replace when you get there if needed,but still..

Go see O.J at the Back Porch shack as soon as you get checked in ! grab a tank and - do the shore dive! It is AWESOME. Say hello to one of the biggest Blue Parrotfish you might ever see! Color me envious. :)

Previous Invasion - the pool was closed by AKR until your pre-check was done the following day - off the end of the boat at the dock. It was mostly a weight check (and mask clear I think) but you know the DMs were checking to see how many 'special needs' there was going to be in their group before you headed to the reef.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom