ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2017 Roatan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sounds good to us as well!!

Is nitrox included this time?

Thanks Dennis and Roxanne!!

Last edited:
Sounds good to us as well!!

Is nitrox included this time?

Thanks Dennis!!

Nitrox is not included, but you're savings of 300+ from last time more than makes up for it. Even paying $125 for Nitrox shouldn't be a issue if you like to have it for the week.

As this is basically a 2 for 1 deal. Are there no single rates? That would make it extremely more expensive than the previous invasion. Or can I get 2 weeks for the 1 week price :)

As this is basically a 2 for 1 deal. Are there no single rates? That would make it extremely more expensive than the previous invasion. Or can I get 2 weeks for the 1 week price :)

You are correct there is no singles rate the price is per room.... This is due to the structure of the 2 for 1 deal from AKR & the Exclusive price for ScubaBoard members.

I will point out however that we are actually going on a per person price that is 300.00 LESS than we paid 3 YEARS AGO on their most expensive rooms. The savings continue to get better with the lower category rooms.

I know you have friends Ross
:showtime:

Back
Top Bottom