ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2016 Philippines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3: I would take you up on your nice offer if I was actually one of the ladies who had to put up with you guys and gals today. :angrymob:

I would like to introduce myself. I'm your member host along with my better half cardzard. I know it's a bit confusing that the travel agent has the same name, but what a lovely name it is! :wink:

ooh lol...ooh well i like big parties

I dont know if it varies from state to state for the trip insurance, but ours was $200 for the deposit plus $318 for the trip insurance.

You are right that there should be some indication of how much it is without having to call and see.
I got an opt out tickbox for the insurance so I opted out.
I figure Ive got at least 12 months to talk to DAN and my insurers then possibly take the insurance.

KAZ

Last edited:
I opted out of the insurance also - I usually do the Dan annual travel insurance but thought I could wait until closer to trip time. So glad I made it in and can't wait until we're there :bounce2::bump::crocodile:

Thanks to everyone for making this event a SELLOUT in less than a day. Anyone wanting to join now will be placed on the waiting list. I encourage members to get on the waiting list since this is the ONLY WAY possible to join now.
When there is a cancellation the room will be filled from this list, in the order members are on the list.

Last edited:
Hey cardzard I have to ask. How many normally do the coz trips?
70 of us are just about gonna fill a domestic plane from manilla :)

Hey cardzard I have to ask. How many normally do the coz trips?
70 of us are just about gonna fill a domestic plane from manilla :)

I will cap Cozumel at around 100 diver... after that it becomes to much to maintain the level of service needed.

Wow, these trips have grown popular! When I went to Bonaire with you guys in 2005 there were 32 people on the trip ... and I thought that was quite the crowd!

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Back
Top Bottom