ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2016 Philippines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah, good idea Tom. I copied you. We're good to go.

I mentioned that they may want to consider putting the amount billed on the site so people don't just hit submit and wonder what the charges are.

I dont know if it varies from state to state for the trip insurance, but ours was $200 for the deposit plus $318 for the trip insurance.

You are right that there should be some indication of how much it is without having to call and see.

Hello ALL
I am sorry, but I had to work Today
and had very limited time or access to follow today's thread.
I would like to update everyone about where we are at.

FACT OR FICTION

FACT -- If you got a email with a link for payment
AND PAID, YOU DO HAVE A ROOM

FICTION -- More than 35 email invoices were sent out

FACT -- you do not need, but will be getting a
confirmation of your payment, please be patient

FACT -- There are 0 rooms left and 3 rooms on the waiting list

FICTION -- Those who received an email with a payment link
have until July 2 to pay

FACT -- YOU MUST PAY TODAY... I believe everyone has,
but they are double checking

FACT -- I will be getting a list of all who joined,
but it may not be today
They are preparing for calls from SB members that had to work today.

FACT -- If You want to go and do not have a spot,
get on the waiting list and ask them what number you are,
vacated rooms will be assigned in that order.

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont know if it varies from state to state for the trip insurance, but ours was $200 for the deposit plus $318 for the trip insurance.

You are right that there should be some indication of how much it is without having to call and see.

Does their trip insurance cover the air also? Figured I would wait till the next payment before buying insurance. Have always bought the DAN policy. Thoughts???

I did the same, and got nothing back...

Roxanne replied to me that she's still sorting through everything and will send them out ...when? she didn't say

Theres a really cool song going through my head right now.
"looks like we made it" By Shenia Twain.
The 16 hour time difference and it being mid winter here sure made for one frozen kiwi.
Anyhoo it looks like this Bloke from downunder will be joining you lot in 2016.
I figure If I start paddling my waka ( Waka ? canoes ? Te Ara Encyclopedia of New Zealand) in mid may I'll get there in time.

everything is on the invoice you got by email

2014-06-30_17-13-24.jpg

Whooo Who!

:jazzband:

if i was closer i would take you ladies out for dinner and a nice big drink, you must have had one hell of a monday, and mondays are hell to begin with lol

if i was closer i would take you ladies out for dinner and a nice big drink, you must have had one hell of a monday, and mondays are hell to begin with lol

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3: I would take you up on your nice offer if I was actually one of the ladies who had to put up with you guys and gals today. :angrymob:

I would like to introduce myself. I'm your member host along with my better half cardzard. I know it's a bit confusing that the travel agent has the same name, but what a lovely name it is! :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom