ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2016 Philippines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello everyone,

So I called this morning and gave my information to the lady. This process is so #}}ked up. The two ladies are getting bombarded with phone calls. They are frustrated and rude after an hour of opening. They plan on sending 100 invoices all at once, then we are supposed to blast the web site to register for deposit. It seems like there should've been an easier process to do this.

Not good...

Hello everyone,

So I called this morning and gave my information to the lady. This process is so #}}ked up. The two ladies are getting bombarded with phone calls. They are frustrated and rude after an hour of opening. They plan on sending 100 invoices all at once, then we are supposed to blast the web site to register for deposit. It seems like there should've been an easier process to do this.

Not good...

I am sure they are having a terrible morning. Walk in and get blown away!! WooHoo!!!! Happy Monday to them.

---------- Post added June 30th, 2014 at 09:17 AM ----------

Roxanne was pleasant to me also, I didn't get a chance to speak with Lori.

I am on the edge of my chair staring at mt email waiting for my invoice to pop up!

Roxanne was very pleasant when she took my info. Already have my invoice and put down my deposit:)

No problems here either. Roxanne was wonderful. I've received and paid my invoice.

Life is good. :D

She could not have been nicer. I just called to confirm they had the correct email because I was getting nervous,lol, she said my invoice its on its way! Feel bad for the morning they must be having

Talked to Lori this morning, she was very nice. Deposit made. Life is indeed good.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom