ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2016 Philippines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes, I just spoke with Roxanne. Invoices are being emailed now....first come, first serve to those that PAY first. Watch your email!!

Hope you are right, as busy as Roxanne was hopefully they are all right! Maybe some can post when they get their email so we all know they are out and to look for them? thanks Karen

Yes, I just spoke with Roxanne. Invoices are being emailed now....first come, first serve to those that PAY first. Watch your email!!

So does it make any difference if we were one of the first 35 callers for the 35 rooms???

apparently not -:( and if that's the case - what a load of excrement. a simple typo, or transposing a number and you're toast.. If I had known that was the deal I would have given her my work addy instead of my home. Grrrrrrrr

Someone posted on facebook that office opened at 8:30, I sure hope they werent taking reservations from 8:30 to 9:00 !!! and I hope she heard my email correctly! :)

They are only going to send emails to the first 35 rooms reserved. If you don't respond and pay your deposit then they will release that room to people on the wait list.

Last edited by a moderator:
So does it make any difference if we were one of the first 35 callers for the 35 rooms???

I would like to assume they would tell people that the rooms are spoken for and the rest are now on a waiting list.

Someone posted on facebook that office opened at 8:30, I sure hope they werent taking reservations from 8:30 to 9:00 !!! and I hope she heard my email correctly! :)

Yah, I arranged to go to work late today, sat on my ass drinking coffee waiting for 9 am Eastern Time.

They will send you a link for traveler's insurance and payment. your email will have an inquiry number - IN9XXXXX that will go into the reservation location on the e-form (RV#). waiting on a confirmation email (or a charge to my CC)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom