ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2014 Roatan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OK folks....there must have been 40 cameras going strong all week, so lets make with some pictures. I'll start with Group 6 :D

IMG_3921.jpg

Finally getting home with a few moments to ourselves. Wanted to thank Dennis and Roxanne for all their hard work at putting this event together. As a profession I'm a Project Manager; so from a professional stand-point, Dennis & Roxanne do a phenomenal job of herding kittens. :wink:

Appreciate the time and patience Pete and Eleana showed when teaching us (the wife and I) the refined points of Nitrox diving. Can say we definitely learned a lot on this trip and many thanks to their hard work.

As for the trip itself, we had a blast. Should mention it is important to have plenty of Cactus Juice, Deet or Off!

Looking forward to attending future events!!

SCUBAMichelle and I had an AMAZING time--best Invasion yet, in my humble opinion, and I know that Michelle had a great time on her first. Save for the noseeums :/

Endless thanks go out to Dennis & Rox for their skill, dedication and all the time and effort they put in to make every Invasion unforgettable; to Pete for the entire occasion in the first place!; and to the many friends I've made over the last few years--and the new ones from this year--who make each Invasion the dive vacation I look forward to the most :)

More thanks to Scuba.com and Divers Direct for my prizes, and of course to ALL of the sponsors for their incredible generosity which makes the bitter end of a sweet week together a lot more palatable.

Anthony's Key Resort was incredible and I won't hesitate to recommend it to anyone and everyone--a seamlessly integrated hotel/resto/spa/dive op that knows how to cater to the dive community. The staff were wonderful, from the spa ladies to the waiters to the cleaning staff, boat captains and DMs, and the front office folks.

I likely won't make it to Cozumel in 2015 but I'm 100% on board for The Philippines.
It's gonna be EPIC and I can't wait!

IMG950521.jpg
Michelle, our awesome DM John, and me.

Tried to post GoPro shark video, but asks for URL ???. Any suggestions on how to post the video from my windows PC???

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom