ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2014 Roatan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Announce early to start saving ASAP. :D Gotcha.

Sad to say, but I don't think Denise's luggage will uploadfromtaptalk1399209856925.jpg make it to Cozumel next year.

that doesn't look good

I just want to thank the CEO and SHE-EO of Invasion, Dennis and Roxxane, for organizing the trip. I had an amazing time, made some new friends, and learned a lot. I also want to thank Pete and Elena for teaching and mentoring me during the trip. I’m sure it takes a lot of patience to teach new divers, especially when you have the equivalent of a Ph.D in diving and are trying to teach SCUBA 101-2.

Anthony's Key is definitely an awesome place to stay in Roatan. The resort was amazing and everyone from the waiters to the dive masters were nothing but friendly and professional. My Dive Master, John, knew the marine park very well and took the time to show everyone the creatures hiding in plain sight. I felt like he went at a good pace and could sense that he has a passion for what he does.

Mandy, the Director of Operations, did a great job of coordinating things from her end. Lord knows how much work it takes to have a dive operation running that smoothly. The food was tasty and the wait staff helped me figure out which food I could eat since I am allergic to some things. Anthony’s Key has a filtered water supply and I was completely fine drinking the sink water. The staff brought my luggage back and forth to the airport without a hitch.

I have to REALLY nitpick to find something to improve. This may be a non-issue, the only thing I could think of is to make sure that the cooler is filled with drinking water in between the surface intervals while the boat is docked. Again, this may actually be a non-issue because I did not check the cooler before we went on our dive so I'm not sure. The other divers on my boat could have easily guzzled a full water cooler down very quickly since we were doing 3-4 dives per day for the entire week. This only happened once and a part of me thinks that I may have just gotten to the cooler too late after a dive.

Overall, I am pleased with my experience at Anthony’s Key and highly recommend it as a great all-inclusive dive resort in Roatan.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom