ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2014 Roatan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Booked the flight and then booked the room. Didn't want to book a room with no way to get there. A lot of flying coming from Germany, but I am sure it will be more than worth it. Everyone else flying directly from the states... Almost all carriers are flying, but as we all know, once seats start to fill the price only gets higher. Just got off the line with Felix and he said there were still Keys Superior rooms available.. get 'em while you can..

They must be really busy.. I'm getting voice mail when I try to call..

What was the total # of attendees for this years Bonaire Invasion again?

---------- Post added September 16th, 2013 at 10:52 AM ----------

I'm a strong maybe.....

Just do it, Paul! You'd be an awesome addition to any invasion!

Just got off the phone with Felix to pay my deposit, and he told me, "less than 10 Key Superior Available." Get them while you can.

This is going to be another great invasion!!!

Room and air booked! Flights were only $640 R/T from Columbus Ohio. We're going to stay a second week, but not at Anthony's Key Resort, as usual, lol. We only do all-inclusives for Invasion week because we wouldn't miss Invasion and all you cool kids. Felix said the trip was at 46% sold status with my reservation. No fence-sitting this year guys, book now!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom