ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2014 Roatan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yup! I already called Felix... I have no idea what the price is... or the package is... but, does that matter? Risk is low... Dennis has a reputation to uphold... :) I didn't even think about the price when I called Felix...

Yup! I already called Felix... I have no idea what the price is... or the package is... but, does that matter? Risk is low... Dennis has a reputation to uphold... :) I didn't even think about the price when I called Felix...

Yep, I tend to agree. I have looked at the resort's website pricing so I am armed with that information and with that I booked my flights already. Can't wait to see what "deals" Dennis and Roxanne have worked up for us - no matter what it is, I know it will be good and it's my DREAM VACATION I get to attend each and every year. They just keep getting better!!!

:clapping:

Never expected there would be any risk, just don't know the options that might be available. Web site is very helpful, but I'm still curious enough to wait till Monday.

Airlines don't make any sense at all on their pricing. Maybe I should book a flight from up north somewhere and then just catch it after it arrives in Atlanta. I've know people that would book returning flights to Birmingham, then get off in Atlanta cause that's where they lived. It was cheaper.
But where does the baggage go?

AKR is a great place!

Most of you will love the mid week bbq on the Key. Fire Dancers, Garufina Dancers, Limbo contest, crab race and more. Lots of fun.

Watch out for the crabs though, the little devils can latch on to your finger and it hurts (so I am told:D) I am a older vintage, I won the limbo contest.

Good food, great service. Nothing fancy mind you just a great time.

AKR is a great place!

Most of you will love the mid week bbq on the Key. Fire Dancers, Garufina Dancers, Limbo contest, crab race and more. Lots of fun.

Watch out for the crabs though, the little devils can latch on to your finger and it hurts (so I am told:D) I am a older vintage, I won the limbo contest.

Good food, great service. Nothing fancy mind you just a great time.

I could not agree more.
Who knows, I'm thinking limbo could be very competitive with this group.

Card, Al and Felix should have worked this weekend to save themselves the mad rush on Monday. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom