ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2014 Roatan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reserve the back room in your favorite local bar. Have the preacher meet y'all there. Say the I Do's, start the party, .... easy. Honeymoon is not your problem to plan. But I suggest they go to a Holiday Inn Express. Once a guy say's I Do they lose 75 IQ points. Staying at the Holiday Inn Express will start the restoration process.

You do know the groom's parents are responsible for the honeymoon? We're talking a week at West Palm Beach with a resort hotel and diving involved? And also the rehearsal dinner at a fine restaurant with all the ..what family, friends..etc.. I will be lucky to get out with my pension in tact...LOL :wink:

---------- Post added September 20th, 2013 at 10:03 PM ----------

Congratulations......but what am I going to do without you :(
Ok so damn..my life savings has been spent already..might as well enjoy it while I can...You know I have got to go.. I will be contacting Felix the first of the week.

---------- Post added September 20th, 2013 at 10:09 PM ----------

We'll figure something out. :wink: :drunks:

:( You are already plotting my absence....

---------- Post added September 20th, 2013 at 10:31 PM ----------

Booked.

Done and done. :D

You and your sweet wife are awesome!!

---------- Post added September 20th, 2013 at 10:50 PM ----------

Have you seen this years ScubaBoard Invasion banner yet?

Yes Denise that really is a monkey.
:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:
:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

You know how unfair that is...Moondog has already secured our room. Damn, I will just have to call and get my reservation booked..No monkies lieft behind...:wink:

You know how unfair that is...Moondog has already secured our room. Damn, I will just have to call and get my reservation booked..No monkies lieft behind...:wink:

No need to worry about leaving the Monkies behind. These guy use the tourist as entertainment. :D

The monkeys are so funny - I was in Roatan at FI about 5 years ago and they would hang-out by the outside bar - they would take your drink, keys or anything that sparkled. Denise really will get to see monkeys in trees that look like their flying!!:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

DeniseGG .... :bounce: :monkeydance::chicken:so glad you're going. We look forward to seeing you at the Megadive in Ginnie Springs. :D

---------- Post added September 21st, 2013 at 09:04 AM ----------

BTW, I feel your (financial) pain.

We paid for both our daughter's wedding AND our son's wedding. When they say money is no object, they are correct. That **** disappears faster than you can say "I do"

The First crew list & map of the 2014 ScubaBoard Invasion Roatan has been posted.

If I spelled your name wrong or if you have a SB name to include please PM me.
If you are missing and called Al please PM me.

You can find it here.
Official 2014 Invasion Crew List

60% of the rooms are gone in just 5 days :acclaim:

The race for the state with the most crew members
Florida 9
Texas 5
California 4

Indiana has four also. Where's the love??

Pat, you should count as two. :D

---------- Post added September 21st, 2013 at 02:00 PM ----------

Is dad coming too?

Pat my official list from Al only shows 3 people from Indiana.. You, Mike & Katina ... are you saying Tracey will be joining us this year??? Let me know and I would gladly show Indiana some love,:eyebrow:
We missed her last year!

Last edited by a moderator:

Pat my official list from Al only shows 3 people from Indiana.. You, Mike & Katina ... are you saying Tracey will be joining us this year??? Let me know and I would gladly show Indiana some love,:eyebrow:
We missed her last year!
Yes...Tracey is going also. She hasn't officially agreed to that yet. But that is just a minor detail. She will be there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom