ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2014 Roatan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Roatan aerial view over Fantasy Island
IMG_1962.jpg

You two really are the adventurous sort! Talk about a great view..
Sadly, it doesn't look like they are in business any longer after a crash in Jan of last year. (Everyone survived)

How is this for a view??
Roxanne and I did this a few years ago
Taking off and landing in a open seaplane was only topped by the beauty of the island and reef structure

Might like to try this once....
[h=1]Shark Diving[/h][h=2]Dive Roatan's South Side & Observe Reef Sharks[/h]
diving38.jpg.231x116_default.jpg

diving39.jpg.231x116_default.jpg

diving35.jpg.231x116_default.jpg

AKR guest and visitors may now dive with sharks. The dive is done at a beautiful site on Roatan's south side at about 70-80 feet and one can expect to see anywhere from 8-12 Caribbean Reef Sharks at one time. This dive is a relaxed observational dive and not a typical frenzy seen on shark dives in other areas of the world. Minimum of 8 and maximum of 15 divers per dive.

Might like to try this once....
Shark Diving

Dive Roatan's South Side & Observe Reef Sharks

AKR guest and visitors may now dive with sharks. The dive is done at a beautiful site on Roatan's south side at about 70-80 feet and one can expect to see anywhere from 8-12 Caribbean Reef Sharks at one time. This dive is a relaxed observational dive and not a typical frenzy seen on shark dives in other areas of the world. Minimum of 8 and maximum of 15 divers per dive.

I would love to do a shark dive. We did that in Belize and it was fantastic! I got to hold one and rub it's tummy--they get really relaxed like a pet dog.

The First crew list & map of the 2014 ScubaBoard Invasion Roatan has been posted.

If I spelled your name wrong or if you have a SB name to include please PM me.
If you are missing and called Al please PM me.

You can find it here.
Official 2014 Invasion Crew List

60% of the rooms are gone in just 5 days :acclaim:

The race for the state with the most crew members
Florida 9
Texas 5
Indiana 4
California 4

Last edited:
Thanks Dennis! Glad not to be a last second addition to the list this year.

Florida, enjoy your lead while it lasts.. :D Good chance I'll have a couple more divers from Houston in tow... No doubt more swamp dwellers will sign up soon..

Crap!!! We would have done this in a heart beat.
You two really are the adventurous sort! Talk about a great view..
Sadly, it doesn't look like they are in business any longer after a crash in Jan of last year. (Everyone survived)

Hey Insta-Gator it looks like we will be on the same flight - with luck we will make our noon cocktail :D

Generally about half the crew ends up coming through Atlanta. Should be in AKR around noon, so a cocktail will be nice. :cheers: Cheers!

---------- Post added September 20th, 2013 at 08:08 PM ----------

Crap!!! We would have done this in a heart beat.

Well, there's always the shark dive to bunch your knickers.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom