ScubaBoard Invasion 2024 Sponsors

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have never been a lucky person, when it comes to winning things. I can count on one hand (probably) how many times I won something in a raffle, sweepstakes, scratch-offs, etc. So, it wasn't a big surprise that I didn't win any of the fabulous prizes that Scubaboard gave away during the week in Bonaire. What did come as a surprise was the kindness and generosity that @deeno and @afternoonnaps showed me. They won a $20 gift card to Dive Right in Scuba. At the end of the night, they told me they wanted to give me that prize, knowing I hadn't won anything. That was so kind of them!! Completely unexpected and so appreciative!! Now I need to figure out what to get with that $20 GC from Dive Right in Scuba. Decisions decisions!

@deeno and @afternoonnaps ... I hope to get the pleasure of diving with y'all again in the future!

I would like to thank Divers Direct for all of the gift certificates they gave to our Bonaire Invasion 2024. It is always fun to win something, that way when you get home you still have something to purchase. Always a wonderful adventure with SucbaBoard.

Thanks again DiversDirect for the gift card. I didn't know what I wanted to spend the money on. Today I figured it out. My mask broke! Straight off to DiversDirect for a replacement mask. Thank you!!!

I have never been a lucky person, when it comes to winning things. I can count on one hand (probably) how many times I won something in a raffle, sweepstakes, scratch-offs, etc. So, it wasn't a big surprise that I didn't win any of the fabulous prizes that Scubaboard gave away during the week in Bonaire. What did come as a surprise was the kindness and generosity that @deeno and @afternoonnaps showed me. They won a $20 gift card to Dive Right in Scuba. At the end of the night, they told me they wanted to give me that prize, knowing I hadn't won anything. That was so kind of them!! Completely unexpected and so appreciative!! Now I need to figure out what to get with that $20 GC from Dive Right in Scuba. Decisions decisions!

@deeno and @afternoonnaps ... I hope to get the pleasure of diving with y'all again in the future!
We were super happy to share the gift from Dive Right and also share the love in Dive Team 4!!! Let us know what you ended up getting! Was a fun week diving with you and David 2 :wink:. Until the next one!

Thank you Divers Direct for sponsoring the scubaboard invasion! We had a gopro get away from us on a dive earlier this year (long story... ask it about it sometime, we did get it back eventually which is also a story) and when we won the gift card, I knew exactly what to use it for.

Or so I thought.

It turns out there are tons of options for keeping a camera secure while diving so I ended up contacting Divers Direct support for some advice and they were great!

Thank you Divers Direct!

20240723_211231~2.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom