ScubaBoard Invasion 2022 Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So here's the 2nd Design!
When I'm done teasing everyone,
I'll post the thread for the Crew to vote on their favorite design.

1651233187210.png

Hello All
I thought everyone would be interested to know the 2022 ScubaBoard Invasion to Cozumel package details have been announced.
This will be the Social diving event of the year!!

Details can be found here.

ScubaBoard Invasion 2022 Cozumel Package Deal

I will be in Cozumel during that time. Will there be a ScubaBoard gathering somewhere that perhaps I could join? Could be fun!

Thanks,
Eileen

I will be in Cozumel during that time. Will there be a ScubaBoard gathering somewhere that perhaps I could join? Could be fun!

Thanks,
Eileen
We will be all over Hotel Cozumel but since it is a all inclusive there I am not sure they will let you in. Maybe there is a day pass you could buy.
All of the official SB parties are private and for Crew Members only.

Reactions: eab
Fantastic trip! Thanks to Scubaboard and the organizers and sponsors, including Divers Direct for the gift card prize at the closing get-together. It was a great way to do a trip with lots of like-minded divers that really enjoy diving, meeting other divers, and sharing underwater experiences.

Dive Paridise did a fine job too. They know their dive sites and really took care of us. Great divemasters, too.

Hope we can go on another ScubaBoard invasion again next year. I'll be looking for the announcements.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom