ScubaBoard Invasion 2018 Returning to Cozumel!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It would be cool if the Invasion could include people who don't stay at Hotel Cozumel. It's the sort of thing in which I'd like to participate, but my house is 2 blocks from there. Even if I didn't live so close, I'm really never going to stay at any hotel in Cozumel.

I get the idea of a cohesive group staying and diving together and of not wanting divers spread all over at multiple hotels as well as wanting to control the number of participants. However, there are several active Scubaboarders who live on the island. Has any thought been given to allowing them to participate if they want to?

It would be cool if the Invasion could include people who don't stay at Hotel Cozumel. It's the sort of thing in which I'd like to participate, but my house is 2 blocks from there. Even if I didn't live so close, I'm really never going to stay at any hotel in Cozumel.

I get the idea of a cohesive group staying and diving together and of not wanting divers spread all over at multiple hotels as well as wanting to control the number of participants. However, there are several active Scubaboarders who live on the island. Has any thought been given to allowing them to participate if they want to?

You can buy a day pass and spend the day socializing with crew members. We have had other SB members do this in the past. We just do not have extra dive boat seat to allow people to join in on the diving. `

IMPORTANT DETAILS

Everyone watch your email boxes over the next few days
Bay Adventures will be sending an Email to everyone
as FINAL PAYMENT day is Tuesday April 10

They will be asking you to verify the Credit card you want to use.
Do you want to do the Whaleshark or Cenotes Excursion.

We have a ScubaBoard discounted price for the
Whaleshark 180.00 per person cash
Cenotes price is 160.00 per person

(details about the cash payment for Whalesharks will be
included in the Bay Adventure Email)

everything is included except the ferry fare
appox 10.00 each way.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom