ScubaBoard Invasion 2015 Sponsors

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Big shout out to Dive Rite and Jared. Linda got an XT open water reg package with her gift certificate. Can't have too many regs.:D Thanks again to Dive Rite for their Invasion/Surge support.:banana::banana::banana:

Please give me your vote.
Sailrite Contests
I could use some votes on this page. You have to scroll around to find CUSTOM MESH DIVE BAGS. I use SailRite for some of the materials in the bag. The zippers, webbing and thread.

Can I get one from Moonie?
moonie.jpg

Cant believe I never got around to thanking the sponsors here.
Thank you all!

The night dive from Dive Paradise was amazing.

Haven't cashed in the Aggressor cert yet but will soon (finally got a destination in mind)

Strolled in to Leisure Pro today and put my card toward a nice new 7mm wetsuit

Used the discount coupon for a Splashbag too, could probably fit a short person in that thing. Wont have a chance to drag it around for a while, but i love it already. And the turnaround time from when I ordered was spot on with what they said on their website.

Thanks again Sponsors!

Cant believe I never got around to thanking the sponsors here.
Thank you all!

The night dive from Dive Paradise was amazing.

Haven't cashed in the Aggressor cert yet but will soon (finally got a destination in mind)

Strolled in to Leisure Pro today and put my card toward a nice new 7mm wetsuit

Used the discount coupon for a Splashbag too, could probably fit a short person in that thing. Wont have a chance to drag it around for a while, but i love it already. And the turnaround time from when I ordered was spot on with what they said on their website.

Thanks again Sponsors!

Maybe a pic of your Splashbag or wetsuit.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom