ScubaBoard Fool's Spring MegaDive 2019

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Florida Sea base will be attending with some staff again. We are bringing a few dozen eggs for the breakfasts, all beef hot dogs for dinner, and coolers of drinks. Also we are going to provide hot chocolate immediately following the galaxy dive. From what I recollect, the air was a bit chilly once we got out in October. Helping hands for all the meals as well.

We are so excited for another MegaDive. See you all there!

Make plans to come over to the Ginnie Ballroom on Saturday March 30th for the Try Tech Gear Demo Day we're doing in conjunction with the Mega Dive. We have free equipment demos from several companies, thousands of dollars in raffle prizes, great speakers, including ScubaBoard's own Chairman, and FREE LUNCH! To be eligible for prizes you must register on the website and be present to win!

We registered! Less than 2 weeks away!

Are we there yet???

For those who want it, I'll be teaching a abbreviated trim and buoyancy course. Lecture at 10:00 am Saturday and I'll be in the Ball Room pool at 2:00 pm later that day. I would love to have as many people in the lecture as possible. I'll certainly demystify the whole process for you.

This would be a great lecture to attend! I recommend everyone come by and listen, there's always something to learn and improve upon.

I will also be bringing soft taco shells for the omelettes and salsa.
Will help with food preparation/cleanup where needed!
and made my reservation for the demo days!

Woot! 2 weeks away! I am so looking forward to some camping, diving, and hanging out with some really cool people!
I will bring coffee fixin's, coffee, creamer, filters, a pot, and stove.

So sorry to ruin your weekend, but I will be there this time. You don't get 2 MegaDives in a row without me!

I will bring the usual MegaPot, burners, and propane, along with firewood. This firewood will all be pine, so it burns fast. Therefore, more firewood will be welcome.

So sorry to ruin your weekend, but I will be there this time. You don't get 2 MegaDives in a row without me!

I will bring the usual MegaPot, burners, and propane, along with firewood. This firewood will all be pine, so it burns fast. Therefore, more firewood will be welcome.
yeah, but you suck! :D

Trytechgear-web-logo.jpg
I'm very sad to announce that, due to circumstances beyond my control, we have had to move our March 30th Try Tech Gear Demo Day from Ginnie Springs to Blue Grotto Dive Resort and it will not be part of the Mega Dive. I apologize for any inconvenience and hope everyone has an awesome time at the Mega Dive!

The Sisemores will be there. We haven't figured out what food we're bringing yet, but you can count us in for egg cracking, any other chores, and ALL the shenanigans.
June

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom