ScubaBoard Fool's Spring Megadive 2018

What's your favorite kind of Megadive, the Spring or Fall event?

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

And another megadive is in the books. Awesome weekend. Good diving, good food, good buddies, good rum! :D A huge kudos to Roxanne and Dennis for all you do!
Looking forward to October.
But until then, a tent needs dried out. LOL

I had a blast. Planning on atteattending every megadive I can.

I had a blast. Planning on atteattending every megadive I can.
you still nipping that rum? :D

Dennis and I want to thank everyone for another AWESOME event. SB members are always lots of fun when we gather. :clearmask::clearmask: :grouphug2::cheers::drunks:

We want to thank all who pitched in to make things easier on us, ie cooking & cleaning up. And thank you to all who brought food and necessities for the meals. :acclaim::acclaim:

A great big thanks to our very own @scubafool, our mega omelet chef!

I want to extend special thanks to Jerry and John who cooked through the rain with me, you 2 rock! :rocker::drummer:

We would also like to thank Rick from Vivid-Pix who brought software to enhance our photos. I hope everyone had a chance to chat with him and check out the wonderful transformations his software can do.

I did already get confirmation for the fall event.

Mark your calendars for
ScubaBoard Fallfest Megadive 2018
October 26 - 28
:gas::stirpot::grouphug2::cheers::gas::drunks::java::clearmask::clearmask::wookie::snowbear:rocker::cowboy::hellokitty::monkeybutt::dramaqueen::skull::clown::elvis::cheer::bellydance::drummer::pirate3::pirate4:troll:

Last edited:
And another megadive is in the books. Awesome weekend. Good diving, good food, good buddies, good rum! :D A huge kudos to Roxanne and Dennis for all you do!
Looking forward to October.
But until then, a tent needs dried out. LOL
I hate we had to cancel. We will be at the Fall Megadive and will see some of you in Coz.

Calendar is marked! Woot!

I am always so blue after Megadive is over. Got my calendar marked and wanted to thank everyone who helped me... Meg and Jerry esp for helping w my circu tent and Aaron and Jennifer for the emergency matress. And of course for the best organizers and cooks and all around great people.. Dave, Roxanne and Dennis .

Thanks for all you do and can't wait for the fall!

m

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom