ScubaBoard adds HowardE as an Ad Rep...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike Veitch:
Howarde, can you pitch my photography and video while you are at it?

i need an agent...
Only if I can come to Yap for a first hand look :wink:

El Orans:
I was only joking... oh great one

Oh Howard, I guess dreams really do come true :wink: :cheering:

Congrats :thumbs-up :clapping: Now go get 'em tiger. In lieu of a tiger since El has yet to provide us one, hehehe: :jaws:

Now practice saying this: "I am sending the contract over to you so we can get you locked in on that spot." "I am sending the contract over to you so we can get you locked in on that spot." "I am sending the contract over to you so we can get you locked in on that spot." "I am sending the contract over to you so we can get you locked in on that spot." "I am sending the contract over to you so we can get you locked in on that spot." "I am sending the contract over to you so we can get you locked in on that spot." "I am sending the contract over to you so we can get you locked in on that spot." "I am sending the contract over to you so we can get you locked in on that spot."

Congrats Howard!!! I hope this doesn't take up too much of your time so you have to start ONESPEEDING dives!:shakehead :shakehead :rofl3: :rofl3:

I've never onespeeded a dive yet. :wink:

ONESPEED:
If I had LESS than 50 lifetime dives I don't think I would be talking smack newbie.:shakehead
D'OH!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom