Scuba Writers wanted

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Are you only looking for ones from the UK?

Actually I would prefer them to be state side, since we are weak there in the coverage we have of writers. In fact we just got a really lovely writer from SB yesterday and she is spot on:

Agnes article

Admins: I will give Scubaboard a front page link for free to for letting me trawl for excellent Scuba Writers/Photographers/Videographers. Much appreciated.

We have the best people on here! I have also taken the liberty to add you as part of our "Scuba media and Publications Group as well as Author. Good luck!

Welcome Alan. I happen to have the gift of gab. drop me a line and I will see if I can be of help.

I have sent a PM to you offering you a Canadian with the gift of gab for sure.

Alan, I only occasionally write about diving itself. My focus is on the marine life one sees when diving. If this is of interest, check the 299 of my newspaper columns archived on my web site.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom