Scuba Woody

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaJewel

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Kevin is buying a wooden dive boat and he wants to name it the "Scuba Woody"

As you can imagine he is comming up with all sorts of colorful inuendo to go along with his chosen name...

I need some suggestions for a better scuba related boat name to present to him in hopes that he will change his mind.

Any help would be appreciated

Anyone willing to keep a wooden boat alive today should be allowed to name it whatever they want.

Think Again Buddy...

After he progresses in years, having done his best to preserve the boat, he could name it "Scuba Semi"

I think it is cute.

We are seeking boat names also.....

No wood for me. Bad enough he insists on using chamois to dry the freshwater off so the fiberglass doesn't get water spots. Geez...what a waste of time.

remember though, you will have to be saying that on the radio many times....that's is why I vetoed foreplay

The Scu-Beagle

. . . after The Beagle, the boat upon which Darwin traveled.

Hopefully the two of you will find adventure and discovery as he did!

the K

The last wooden boat I ever had anything to do with was a wrecked aku fishing boat off Kaneohe Bay that got caught in the channel in rough seas and broke on the reef. The boat wasn't much the next day, but it had 30 miles of copper refrigeration tubing in it which was a nice salvage.
Before that, I got to deal with with a Vietnamese refugee boat that responded very favorably to .50-caliber rounds gently caressing the hull once we offloaded the Viets.
There are still people who see the romance in wooden boats; Philistine that I am, I don't see it at all.

Back
Top Bottom