Scuba Training Video Game

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There is a scuba game for the Wii... It's not very technical though and geared more towards kids looking to explore.

we are adding buddy diving to our dive simulator. Please come and check it out at DEMA - booth #4951.

Best Regards,

AM

I've downloaded the simulator and my pc exceeds the specs, but I cant descend. I can swim on the surface, take off and put my mask on and inflate/deflate my bc, but I cant descend. I know this isn't the topic, but its the closest thing I could find for hrlp. Maybe refer me to the tech support guys. thx

I've downloaded the simulator and my pc exceeds the specs, but I cant descend. I can swim on the surface, take off and put my mask on and inflate/deflate my bc, but I cant descend. I know this isn't the topic, but its the closest thing I could find for hrlp. Maybe refer me to the tech support guys. thx

Hi,
maybe you need to add weights ?

Please note that there is a forum dedicated to the simulator, please browse it and post your request of support there

Thanks

Alberto (aka eDiver)

ok, thx for the info. and the weights did the trick, I used some but not enough the first time around. thx again

Back
Top Bottom