Scuba Toys

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Prodaytrader

Registered
Reaction score
I want a new mask from your shop...can I test it in your pool before purchase? While I'm at it...can I make a full dive to also test a few other pieces of equipment while I'm there. I just had my reg serviced so I want to make sure it works before going away next weekend. I plan to be there this Thursday, think that will be ok?

you probably should call them just in case ...

Im hoping one of them will pop on here in the next day or two and give me an answer..if not I will certainly call them ahead of time.

Since this has been down, I don't know if you called and got an answer - but it cost me about $75,000 to build that pool... and if no one is in it, it kinda pisses me off! So yea... come jump in!

Since this has been down, I don't know if you called and got an answer - but it cost me about $75,000 to build that pool... and if no one is in it, it kinda pisses me off! So yea... come jump in!

I don't think there is a better shop out there than scubatoys. These guys are truely a class act and are gaining more and more of my business....

Shane

i'm with you shane. we buy our stuff from them too and i recommend them to my friends. they really know how to run a business.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom