SCUBA TOYS, A great place to buy gear from

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A Chanster

Registered
Reaction score
Working in China, hanging Cobwebs in Colorado
# of dives
200 - 499
All,
I just wanted to pass on a personal recommendation for Scuba Toys in TX, USA. Over the last year I have purchased a BC, Reg setup, Wetsuit, Sealife Elite camera setup, Zeagle pony bottle, and a Dive Rite 10W HID handheld light and more.

They offered prices lower than anyone else I could find, provided fast free shipping and what most impressed me was the customer service. When I wrote an email they responded very quickly and if I called them no matter who answered the phone they could answer my questions.

I had some trouble with the HID light. First I ordered it 3 days before leaving the country on my dive trip and they did not have it in stock. They said they could get it in time and would over-night it to me. Well their supplier could not get it to them in time so they ended up sending it express air to the remote island in the Philippines and at their expense even though I offered to pay half. Then the light failed. So I sent it back to them and within a few days they informed me that they would replace it. Shortly after they sent a new one to my home in the US, again at their expense. It is this kind of customer service that will keep me coming back and motivated me to give this big thumbs up for these guys.
Best Regards,
A Chanster
Firestone, CO

They certainly are a great place, I have a ton of stuff on its way to me from them for this Friday. Very excited.

I have a friend who just ordered all his gear from them and had them ship it to Korea for him. I think he said it only took something like 4 days to get here which is as fast as anything can make it. They gave him a really great price for everything and he was extremely happy with them.

He also commented on how quickly they replied to his emails and how great he thought their service was. There was one frustrating thing: seeing my buddy get all these new scuba toys while I got NOTHING! lol....And to make matters worse, I was the one that got him to check out the website because I wanted to buy the Zeagle Ranger from them. He got the Ranger and a lot more...I have to wait. that's not easy to do.

But I have a credit card right here....maybe might wife won't notice when the stuff arrives.
hmmm....

I couldn't agree with you more. I'm always pleasantly surprised by Scuba Toys' excellant prices, amazing customer service, and great recomendations. Scuba Toys is one of the only shops that have steered me towards less expensive alternatives that they felt better suited my needs. My orders always arrive on the date promised, or before. What more could you ask for?

Bought a new tank, added a message I'm a member here, got 10% discount, and now a happy diver and customer. Its too bad they're not in my area otherwise I would have bought from them completely!

Well when I told my girlfriend about the Venture wing I ordered from scuba toys, she got excited and did the same thing. Having never ordered from them before and having never been on scubaboard and heard good things, the first thing she did was compliment how polite andhelpful they were on the phone.

I have a dive shop 2 miles from me and I bought all of my equipment from ST. I have bought a lot of equipment $$$$$ from them (three divers in family) and will buy more. Their type of customer service is a dying breed.

Thanks, ST

And i am glad your not 2 mile away, or I would be broke

i know they sell with good prices...you know what,,,i have been waiting my diving gear package for 2 week already,,,,and as they promise gonna give the tracking no as soon as goes out....(haven,t get any yet) ,, and i gave them my credit card detail and address every thing(so worry),,,,,,every time i send an email(and call ) about how long to get to sdyney,,,,they don,t even answer it,,,,,they just wrote it,s heading ur way this morning,,,,,come on if heading my way this morning the tracking number should come up when starting shipping.......

is there any one has bad experience with them about buying from overseas?

thanks

thery:
i know they sell with good prices...you know what,,,i have been waiting my diving gear package for 2 week already,,,,and as they promise gonna give the tracking no as soon as goes out....(haven,t get any yet) ,, and i gave them my credit card detail and address every thing(so worry),,,,,,every time i send an email(and call ) about how long to get to sdyney,,,,they don,t even answer it,,,,,they just wrote it,s heading ur way this morning,,,,,come on if heading my way this morning the tracking number should come up when starting shipping.......

is there any one has bad experience with them about buying from overseas?

thanks
They are the last company you need to be worried about! If there was a problem and it was their fault, I promise they will make it right! Dont worrry

Back
Top Bottom