Scuba Swap Meet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Capt. Pete

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Inland Water Divers in Goodyear will be hosting our annual scuba swap meet on Saturday March 24th from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm. There is no cost for this event, so stop by and sell your used equipment or browse what is for sale. While you are there enjoy a free BBQ and some friendly conversation with some fellow divers!

Inland Water Divers is located on Van Buren just west of Dysart. If you have any questions our phone number is 623.882.9060.

Welcome to the Board, Capt. Pete! You've found the Arizona Scuba forum. Hopefully you'll become an active member of it. Unfortunately, I'm already booked on the 24th, but maybe we'll see you another time.

Dang and I got some stuff to sell too, but I'll be in Catalina on the 24th. Well if anyone's going to go and sell stuff let me know I got a few things to get rid of and I'll give you a cut :wink:

Great idea btw Capt. Pete and welcome to the board.

-Garrett

It is a great idea. My sister just went to one back east. When she was telling me about it I was wondering why we didn't have something similar here.

Thanks, we have been holding a swap meet for the last five years, usually on or about the first day of spring. Maybe we'll see you guys next year.

Back
Top Bottom