Scuba shops in the GTA?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the help!
I'll be passing that info on to the family...
(heres hoping for something nice and shiny in the mail in a few weeks!)

:D

Hi,

Aquaquest Diving in Uxbridge is North East of Toronto and carry Aqualung/Apeks

http://aquaquestdiving.com

It's a relatively new dive shop (opened in September) but got good people working there that have been in the dive world for some time now.

Steve, Kim, Frank or John can help you out 905-862-3608

Call first this store is only a hobby for him. I drove an hour to check out this store only to find it closed. The store next to him told me he only opens when he "feels" like it. Must be nice :confused:

I second or third or whatever it is for Jessica and Norbert at Aquasub.

Thank you Michael I am glad you like our services. If you like what we have you will love what is coming up. We are building new bigger Aquasub and we'll have big party to celebrate it around beginning of March. You can see making of at
AquaSub Scuba Diving Centre | Facebook

Hey roastbeef, maybe you should learn how to read first of all. the post said that he wants something easy to get serviced, and with a warranty, just because you don't care about things like that, doesn't mean that other people don't want it.

anyway OralDouglas, I think that you would get your monies worth out of a aqualung Reg, and you will anyways get free parts for your service as long as you take it in to get it service every year, so you just pay for labor. I would maybe look at the new titan.

Hope this helps

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom