Scuba set adventure center

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

VooDooGasMan

Contributor
Reaction score
Walt amidon and his wife cindy are back in the dive shop world, reopening in puyallup, just read this a short time ago, and I wish them another good luck at there goal to provide washington state, a great dive shop.

I met walt in 98' he struggled many battles of economical times, were at are worst almost and he is starting again, I know it is to provide all the divers a great service and fun diving. Federalway has been his location for the last decade, he is now a walk out the door, per se, to the narrows as I know he loves diving the bridge.

SSI, is probably the dive certs he is providing, and the gear will be top of the line, and servce will be to.

Congrats to ya both, see ya down under.

Happy Diving

I notice scubaset has no website yet, they have facebook, when I googled it, with a nice new logo, an orca on a washington state dive flag, per se.

Happy Diving

Very glad to here that.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom