Scuba Santa at the Newport Aquarium

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I hope someone has checked to make sure Santa has a valid c-card! Ho ho ho.

I hope someone has checked to make sure Santa has a valid c-card! Ho ho ho.

I am sure he is Doing It Right! You aren't calling Santa stroke are you? Although there are a lot of things hanging off that sled! He might be considered a Dork Diver, but that is completly different from a stroke in my opinion!!!:rofl3:

I've been over there (2 hr drive) several times but have not caught Scuba Santa yet. If my kids were younger I'd give it a go now. I wonder if Santa needs any assistants?

I've been over there (2 hr drive) several times but have not caught Scuba Santa yet. If my kids were younger I'd give it a go now. I wonder if Santa needs any assistants?

I think you would make a great elf! Maybe you could take notes from the kids on a slate and take them over to Santa for a quick reply and then swim them back to the kids! I am sure the gal at Liquid Fit could make you a really great elf wetsuit.

I think you would make a great elf! Maybe you could take notes from the kids on a slate and take them over to Santa for a quick reply and then swim them back to the kids! I am sure the gal at Liquid Fit could make you a really great elf wetsuit.

Might be odd to have an elf almost as big as Santa though!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom