Scuba repair listed for sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don't see how it could be worth over a million USD?
In the end what it is worth is based on the income it produces plus a premium for living in Coz.

Its been for sale for atleast 4 years that I know of.
First clue that it's overpriced.

Inventory? Real estate value? NPV of future profits?

I'm not saying it is worth what they are asking, but I could certainly see how it is possible.

it's not. probably not even close. any kind of dive op, I think, relies on the fantasy of the buyer.... "living the life", etc.

How do you make a million dollars in the scuba business? Start with 2 million.

Everything has gotten crazy expensive here like everywhere else. Its been for sale for atleast 4 years that I know of.

Ok, I see. One of those perpetually for sale things. Fishing for a sucker. I saw this thread and thought it was brand new on the market and might have indicated some recent significant change.

And/or the seller is undermotivated. I have seen properties stand "se vende" on Cozumel for years, some of which never sold.
I think Larry has been motivated for many years to sell it. He's 80 years old now. Needs more time golfing and surfing....

I think Larry has been motivated for many years to sell it. He's 80 years old now. Needs more time golfing and surfing....
WOW...Just like me. But I got out for asset value ONLY!

DAVE DILLEHAY

Back
Top Bottom