Scuba Quest Cape Coral Tent Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CBulla

~..facebook conch..~
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
Hey gang - SQ in Cape Coral is having a big tent sale this weekend. 20% off everything in the store plus the usual tent with loads of dive gear marked WAY down..

BTW - I'm working the tent sale so I can't do any dives during the day this weekend... but I'm not opposed to say a night dive Saturday or Sunday :D

CBulla:
Hey gang - SQ in Cape Coral is having a big tent sale this weekend. 20% off everything in the store plus the usual tent with loads of dive gear marked WAY down..

BTW - I'm working the tent sale so I can't do any dives during the day this weekend... but I'm not opposed to say a night dive Saturday or Sunday :D

Thanks for the heads up, Colin. I'm thinking of getting my wife a new BC for her birthday. Now I know where to go looking.

Where are you thinking of for night dives? I think Venice area has red tide. How does it look down your way?

CBulla:

It's about time you do something productive:wink:
Brian and I want to do a night dive at the lake. Borrow a pair of cajones and join us:D

diversolo:
Thanks for the heads up, Colin. I'm thinking of getting my wife a new BC for her birthday. Now I know where to go looking.

Where are you thinking of for night dives? I think Venice area has red tide. How does it look down your way?

It's clear down here, but the shore diving isn't worth a hoot unless you like 8' deep dives counting sea urchins.

There is a lake over by Lake Placid that would make a neat night dive. 56' is my deepest there now and overall, not to much wild life, but looks like fun.

Chris - I've got the cajones, do yawl?!

BTW- I'm here till 9 tonight, 12-9 tomorrow and 10-5 Sunday :D

CBulla:
It's clear down here, but the shore diving isn't worth a hoot unless you like 8' deep dives counting sea urchins.

There is a lake over by Lake Placid that would make a neat night dive. 56' is my deepest there now and overall, not to much wild life, but looks like fun.

Chris - I've got the cajones, do yawl?!

BTW- I'm here till 9 tonight, 12-9 tomorrow and 10-5 Sunday :D
You know me...I don't need a reason:wink:

Ugh - with buying the house this week and bascially working several long days in a row for 10 days straight, Kris asked that I spend time with the family vs. take a dive.... which is understandable considering that next week post work I am cleaning and fix-er-upping things in the house so that we can move in next week!

Of course, if I can enroll some folks to help it may work out faster!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom