Scuba programs on TV???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you do happen to find a show with divers on Discovery or Animal Planet, do what I do - look at the divers' equipment and technique. Dangling octos and consoles, buddyless diving, etc. There's a great thread on this subject in Whine and Cheese.

Welcome to the board,
Grier

OOOPs! You've been here longer than I have!

mempilot:
You can suggest them, but then the show will have to be aired on the Oxygen channel. Or would the Oxygen channel still prefer to have the hot female blonds??

Once we get this show we can put it on the Nitrox channel.

Anyone else picturing these blond ladies in those 70's french cut wet suits with the high cut thighs and the cleavaging and....?
I gotta go take a cold shower now...

Joe

Foo:
Right now (it's late Sun night or early Mon morn, however you want to look at it) there is a show on called Killer Instinct with the Crocodile Man. They're on the Australian coast, and it's about dangerous marine animals. But, so far, it has not been damaging to the animals.

One very interesting thing to me, was that he wore pantyhose to prevent jellyfish stings. Perhaps we should all throw a couple pair into our dive bags as a back up skin. Even if we never needed them, it might be entertaining to see you guys explain to your non-diving wives why you have pantyhose in your bag...
I think Rob Brindle has the Crocodile Hunter beat hands down! I get Killer Instinct on the Outdoor Life Network up here in Canada it's a pretty good show, not just Crocs but all sorts of wildlife.

Wildcard:
How about a couple of hot blondes, I think that would be better than a couple of geekie aussies, but i may be wrong, it happened to me once before.
We should get a protest to OLN or ESPN or something
How about a couple of hot blonde female Aussies?

...snicker... why do you guys keep referring to the gender of the hot blondes now, hmmm?

GOTCHA.

Foo-girl

Foo:
...snicker... why do you guys keep referring to the gender of the hot blondes now, hmmm?

GOTCHA.

Foo-girl

Mostly because Val Kilmer and Matt Damon in french cut wetsuits with the cleavage thing is more effective than the cold shower, but I still feel like I need a shower... Only a really hot one.

Joe

Sideband:
Mostly because Val Kilmer and Matt Damon in french cut wetsuits with the cleavage thing is more effective than the cold shower, but I still feel like I need a shower... Only a really hot one.

Joe

LMAO.

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

Ask anything - in the appropriate forum, and we'll make up an answer...

don

:D

It seems we are better than you guys!!!! We have a series called "Underwater Poland". It's broadcasted by Polish National TV and these are series about diving sites in Poland. It's done by divers with divers as actors. One of the chapters was about Goya - the biggest marine accident that ever happened. Goya is a wreck at approximately 80 meters in the Baltic Sea, discovered quite recently.
Mania

Back
Top Bottom