Scuba Pro Twin Jets vs Aqualung V-TEK vs Volo's?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JRO

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I am currently using the V-TEK's and I am fairly happy with them. I keep hearing these great things about Twin Jet and Volo's.

I am purely a warm water diver. I am looking for people who have actually used these types. Any help is appreciated as every manufacturer seems to have a study that tells you how wonderful they are and how everyone else is still in the stone age.

Thanks much,

Jeff

check out the "twin speeds" if your looking at the twin jets!

Fly N Dive:
check out the "twin speeds" if your looking at the twin jets!

Tough to find the site....
http://www.scubapro.it/prod/pms/fins/fins.htm
Are those Disco fins. Are they any good? Do you have to have a rhinestone wet suite and a big mask to go with it? They actually look very similar to my V-Teks (although more colorful).

Jeff

i love mine my dad hase the twin jets and i can keep up with him very easyly even when he is fining very hard. they are a lot better than the twin jets. TRY THEM before you bash them!!!

JRO The Twin Jet Full foots are awesome but get 'em in black they are a tad stiffer. The twin speeds are bit long kinda like the like Atomic splits.

I've had both the twin jets and the (newer) twin speeds. The speeds are far superior. They are stiffer. offering better turning, frog kicks, backing up, and general speed. Yes, they are long. I've had no trouble carrying them around the world as most of my diving is in PNG these days.

for open water rec. diving would not trade my volos for anything. Very easy on tired knees

Back
Top Bottom