scuba pro twin jets in orange

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jjgibo

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
this weekend when diving i saw the most awesome fins. i love the twin jets and were going to buy a pair when on my dive this weekend i noticed the boat captain had a pair of bright orange ones. i thought it was awesome and wanted a pair of bright orange ones. i hear they can only be gotten in japan, so i was wondering a) does anyone have a pair b)what do you guys think c) and does anyone know of where i can get a pair of these bad boys.

I think you either have very thick skin, or you'll soon be regretting that you posted this thread.

chrpai:
I think you either have very thick skin, or you'll soon be regretting that you posted this thread.
HAHA - never seen the Orange ones... Keep in mind that the black ones are stiffer that the grey ones. Oranges ones might be extra floppy or board stiff or something...

chrpai:

Why? I'm not the biggest fan of the Twin Jets (I dove them during my AOW class), but they're just fins. I think orange fins would be pretty darn cool to have... if the Jets came in orange you can bet your patoot that I'd have a pair.

Jonny, you really give me a good laugh. I thought Drew was the only one who stalked me and disagreed with me regardless of the position I took.

For the record, I own Twin Jets also. But I dont pick my gear based on color...

I have a pair of Glow in the Dark Jets. Only 5 pairs were made.

what they made glow in the dark jets, how do I get a hold of those that is freakin awesome. I don't pick my gear by color either, well initially. I pick my gear by what I like or after extensive research what would be best for me. Thats why I have atomic aquatics regs, a tusa bc, a uwatec computer, well the only thing that would have been different if i went off of color would be that I probably would have ended up with a dacor bc. Anyways I used the twin jets and I absolutely loved them. I was only borrowing them, and on my last dive was my first dive after returning them and man I felt like I had to kick so hard, while with the twin jets man I seemed to motor without trouble. hmmm I may have to write to scuba pro and figure out how to get some odd colored fins.

... I think sometimes as techno-gadget oriented sport people we miss the importance of good fashion underwater.

nothing worse than taking a good panoramic shot of an underwater wreck and a school of fish to have a horribly clashing diver spoil the effect.

I had heard a new line coming out in Coz next year under the Subaqua Versace label

Reactions: Jax
I know that this post is really old but.... SCUBAPRO "Orange" is for instructors only and I see that you have a pro-rating so... If your shop is a SCUBAPRO dealer have them call/email/contact your SP rep. Given the time that has passed since your post, they may only have the new Seawings in Orange but it's worth a try. By the way, I just got a pair of the orange Seawing Gorilla's .....

Good luck...

I'm not sure about the twin jets but over here, Japan, they sell the Jet Fin Revos, in orange, red, grey, white and black, the Japanese love to colour coordinate. I'll have a look around for orange twin jets and post my findings. If I can find some and you really want them I'd be happy to try and arrange getting you some, although freight might be a fright.

---------- Post added March 25th, 2012 at 10:03 AM ---------- Previous post was March 24th, 2012 at 10:49 AM ----------

I can only find yellow ones here, no orange, they are 19,500yen.

lol must pay more attention to dates of posts..wow almost 8 years old...oh well, if you're still out there my offer still stands.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom